Wednesday, June 22, 2011

on the floor

... lately, I feel very disconnected. To everyone. Not just my family, but also my friends. At first, I thought it was because I was gone for a couple of weeks. But, I think it's more than that.. and I really don't know.

I'm trying to feel as if everything is okay. I dislike how I'm putting up a front that I am okay. But, I guess to me it makes sense... I don't want to cause any worries.


/shrugs

I don't really have someone I can talk to, I mean I do but I don't. Everyone has their own thing going on. And I want to be there for them.

I just can't help but think, that someday -sooner than later, which is out of my control- that I won't be. But, I made a promise to myself: to not think about that. To just live. Each, single day. I don't want to be depressed. A smile will be on this face. No point in getting sad.

Just gotta keep chugging.

No comments:

Post a Comment