Sunday, May 01, 2011

One more month...

It's almost the month of June, the month of "awesome" approaches!

Not much else to say... too many things have happened, and well, sometimes I feel as if I'm drowning on land. My friends keep me afloat, and I really appreciate that. I have no idea how else I would have survived without my friends.

DrFastandFurious is ... well, he is himself. And I'm still me. /sighs but you know what? I am trying... not sure where I'm going exactly, but I am enjoying the journey.

Saw Fast Five!!!! It was so amazing, and I want to see it at least a few more times. :)

And Thor comes out soon; gonna be seeing that soon.

I do hope this May will be less painful; I'm having such a bad year, and it's only the fifth month. Thanfully, I'm a survivor. At least, I like to think I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment