Wednesday, June 01, 2011

the month of awesome has arrived

It's finally June!




We're halfway done with 2011... and what a year it has been. Mine has been filled with sadness, but I have amazing friends who won't let me sink into depression, and I have family members who keep me going so it's all good. 2011 might just be my year [though, I've said that to myself the past few years, but haven't really declared it out loud.]

Smiling and keeping busy are two of what I've been doing lately. I can't help, but smile! I love life, and every day, there's something different and beautiful that always brings a smile to my face.

So... the year is halfway done, and then, it'll be 2012! How time flies.... so, soak up the sun's rays while its Summer, lay back, and enjoy :) Eat, drink, and be merry.

No comments:

Post a Comment