Monday, March 07, 2011

the difference ...

I find myself being more picky as I grow older in terms of who I hang out, what I want out of life, and what I need to do.

However, with that said, it's not always going to go "according to plan", which is why I have started to "pencil" things in because plans go awry. They do go wrong.


Lately, my future self has decided to grace me with her presence in my dreams. It's weird seeing me, but I never remember how I look like; I just know it's me, but an older, possibly wiser me. She keeps telling me to keep going, and not give up. And before I get to ask her in what, she answers and tells me not to give up in what I'm currently doing and give love a chance. I see that future me has a ring on her finger, and it makes me wonder to who...

Anyways, I figure it's my subconscious telling me to just keep chugging, to keep going wherever it is I'm suppose to be going. /shrugs Who knows.

What I know right now is that I'm beyond exhausted. Both jobs keep me busy, and having a social life is killing me, too, so I might have to stop for a bit with the social interactions. Although, tomorrow is Mardi Gras, and apparently, my group of friends are doing something. I can tell you right now that a pot or two of coffee will have to suffice for Ash Wednesday.

Is it bad that all I want to do is curl up with my Dr.Fast&Furious on his couch and watch movies all day? I know he's been incredibly busy, too.

Sometimes, I forget that I'm dating someone because we don't see each other, rather, we haven't seen each other since last month; last time I saw we saw each other was February 18, I think.... we had dinner together. And communication between us has been like a text conversation every few days or so. [Yes, unfortunately, my memory is impeccable and so, I don't forget much though with that said, I know that I have selective memory, too, but for the most part, I remember almost if not everything].

I'd like to have a vacation some time soon, but I have no idea when that will happen.... oh! I'm going to be a bridesmaid *smiles* I love weddings, but the whole thing scares me as well so no, I'm in no hurry to get married whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment