Monday, April 18, 2011

some me time was in order

Today was a day that I didn't have to go into work as the new project that I'm currently signed up for starts on Tuesday, and Sunday night was filled with movies!!! MOVIES. This movie addiction that I have acquired from Dr.FastandFurious. 


Anyways, I watched the Amityville Horror, the remake ... and no me gusta scary movies. No thanks. Then, watched the Other Guys, which was hilarious! Watched some Scrubs episodes, The Last Kiss, and ended it with Ghost, but didn't finish because I fell asleep. 

And this glorious off day on a Monday ... all I did was clean up the room, start laundry, download songs on iTunes, and sleep. Until now, because I was awaken and reminded by my ticking bomb that hey, just coz you're having fun doesn't mean you get to forget me /sighs ha. As if I could ever forget its presence.


So...
 

I love watching movies and cuddling on a couch. The best part, for me, was that it was a good guy friend who had no interest in getting into my pants. Because that is the last thing I need right now. All I want from everyone is friendship. I cannot afford to get into anything else at the moment, even though I would not mind getting involved with someone at the moment. I just can't do it. I shouldn't do it because I haven't moved on and without my permission, my heart has decided it wants to wait for DrFastandFurious, and I have no idea if I'm waiting in vain or not. Guess I'll know a year from now...


The dreams of mine are going to drive me crazy.... I guess my subconscious really wants me to get married and have children. Or its my internal clock speaking. I don't know. For me, it is something that I want to happen, but not any time soon. Friendship is what I'm concentrating on.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind disappearing. To just be gone, and maybe forgotten. I don't know... to not be here any longer. 



The last few weeks, I've been feeling like this. As if I should just pack up and go. I'm not sure where I'm going, but I'm certain I wouldn't mind being just gone. I might be missed. Who knows... maybe no one will notice that I'm no longer around.

No comments:

Post a Comment