Monday, August 05, 2013

Summer Lingers in August while September Sweetly Whispers to Ears, "Autumn is Right Around the Corner"

It's been one interesting roller-coaster of emotions, but if you know me at all in RL, then you know that isn't any breaking news. (Wow, I've started this entry with a bunch of cliche sounding phrases. HA!)

So, it is August. And this summer has been one sleeper of events, unexpected outbursts, and overall happiness. I have traded in my 2008 Chevy Cobalt for a 2007 Sahara Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (insert enthusiastic smile right here) ... oh yea. My car Sam is no match to my trail-ready Dean. (bonus points to whomever can guess why I named my vehicles those names, but just like Who's Line Is It Anyways. the points do not matter. Teeheehee)

Have I said that I love my job? I bet I did, but I'm going to say it again: I LOVE MY JOB. Some days, it can be stressful, but I would not trade it for anything. My co-workers, the work environment, the guarantee of a raise each year... can't really complain. Well, I can, but it's not the job's fault; it's the people ...err the patients and maybe some coworkers of mine located in a different site. Yet, even the patients themselves can bring an otherwise mundane Monday and make into something special. I don't exactly know how to describe it, but yea. That's how I feel and I'm sticking to it.

I did do something this past Sunday that I never thought I would do, and what I did was accompany a coworker to see a psychic. And yes, I had a reading done, too. And it wasn't anything earth-shattering, but I am quite surprised that she knew that much about me. And I guess I will find out if what she said will be true; she gave me a date of sorts so we shall see. (She also gave me a timeline of sorts ---about a next step in regards to my relationship status so that's the second half of which we shall see, too)

We shall see indeed. My coworker and I ---well she's a friend now I suppose so let me rewrite that: my friend and I agreed that we will see the same psychic next year, around the same time frame we did this year.

I find that I'm susceptible to people's emotions so on a daily basis my mood is never stable. However, I've learned how to control it. Kinda. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment