Thursday, February 17, 2011

o so fragile ...

"Your eyes show the strength of your soul."
—Paulo Coehlo

There's a part of me that feels as if every day is a test to what I can take. And some days, I feel as if I should throw in the towel, but somehow, I find a way to keep on going. It baffles me that I can still feel this much, and I can act as if things are okay, when I feel that they aren't, but they do feel okay so I'm left in this confused state of limbo. Taking a leap of faith requires courage. 

I find that to be quite hard. It's amazing how much I can still hold onto .... to the things I used to believe were to be gone, but here I am, at another crossroads in my life. I have so much to say, but for now, the best course of action is to say nothing at all. But you know what? My eyes can do all the talking for me. I don't need to say much because I show it anyways. Wearing my heart on my sleeve where everyone can see it isn't as obvious any more... so my eyes will do the talking. 

Everything I want to say is reflected in my eyes. Even the unshed tears brim. You can imagine all the unspoken words just waiting ... I have to keep reminding myself that it's all worth it in the end, but I find myself questioning. If actions speak louder than words, my actions have spoken volumes. I guess sometimes the ears just don't know when to tune in... and my eyes are my best asset. Or so I've heard [I like to think it's me -my entire being, but what do I know]. 

Where words can lie, my eyes can never. The light that shines from them is because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment