Saturday, February 12, 2011

a third job, really, mai toast? say it ain't so!

Um, yea. My potential third job starts mid-March, and if I'm complaining about busy now... lol. Wait until mid-March rolls around... who knows. Maybe I'll become a zombie.


Right now, I'm on the maybe list for working, and it'll have to be the evening shift for me. I'm not looking forward to changing my hours at job 1, though, because I will have to basically rush from one job to the next on Mondays through Fridays (it'll be like 730a-4p, 5p-9p).

A part of me is thinking maybe I should say no to this one ... but this possible job 3 utilizes my Bachelor's degree. [& it caters to my grammar Nazi side :smiles:]

... I haven't made up my mind, yet. AND next week, Miss Admissions Person from kick-ass law school is going to call me again. /sighs

I want to go sooo bad, but really cannot afford law school at the moment. And the kick-ass law school costs about 75k x 3 years = I don't really want to be in that much more debt. At least, not right now. Now, if the in state law school would freakin' take me off the wait-list, then law school is more feasible to do. Well, not this year, but definitely in the next couple of years.

And to be quite honest, I really don't need a full-time job plus two part-time jobs. {And I go back to school in the fall so I can get my certificate so that I can get that raise, too}...

1 comment:

  1. Three jobs? Are your friends ever going to see you again after that point?

    ReplyDelete