Tuesday, February 01, 2011

ice ice baby ...

Round 1 of this snowcalypse ended, and so, I bundled up and made the short walk from bedroom to outside. This is what greeted me.

My roommate's vehicle and mine ... encased in ice.

The tree branches look beautiful, though, being coated in ice and all.

Frozen plants...
And walking on this ... felt like an Elf from Lord of the Rings. I was jumping up and down trying to crack it, but no, just wouldn't give. Felt weightless for once in my life [not that I'm fat or anything, but yea, I'm extremely conscious of my body weight. Maybe that's why I work out&run a lot.]

So, I attempted to get into my car ....  no such luck. Guess I'm staying home.
Vlad is just "chilling"

Can't get in >.< key refuses to turn /sighs 

1 comment:

  1. It took me the better part of two hours, but I freed my car from Ice Prison! My technique? Run the heater at max for fifteen minutes to thaw the ice closest to the windows, then attack mercilessly with an ice pick!

    ReplyDelete