Saturday, February 05, 2011

it gets shorter and shorter...

The past couple of months I've been getting my hair cut ... first time my tresses went under, I took off 9 inches. Second time, I had 2 more inches taken off. And now, I think I might get it as short as :::

I don't know if I can commit to something that short because styling it would be such a hassle.
This hair cut I can do... my hair falls like that anyways without any styling products. 

Or just cut it this short, definitely wash-and-go
 Right now, my hair isn't that short. It's shoulder-length, but it grows so fast. And it's not like I haven't had short hair before because I have.
this was taken in 2006 at my apartment in Broad Ripple...
this is how short my hair is right now...
and I'm kinda missing the long hair but my hair does grow fast ...

So, what do I do? Do I let it grow out, and then cut it short? Or cut it short now and then let it grow out? For some odd reason, I prefer my hair shorter during the colder months, and longer during the summer months ... yea, it doesn't make sense.

2 comments:

  1. Call me biased, but I don't think you can make much of a mistake here, I think it will look fine either way. Having said that, I'd probably cut it short first, after as it will always grow back. That's the nice thing about cutting hair, no matter how bad a haircut is, you know it will eventually grow back. And maybe I'm kind of curious to see what it looks like short, and don't want to wait. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. go for it. i've never seen you with short hair before and that 2006 pic looks great. i can totally relate to the longer hair in the summer. girls look better with long hair in bikinis. and shorter hair is probably easier to manage when you need to bundle up/layer up out in the snow.

    ReplyDelete